• Sponge, Gluten Free and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient but their may be nut traces present.
• Our cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products unless selected cake is ‘Dairy Free’.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
• Sponge, Chocolate and Gluten Free cake will keep perfectly fresh for five days after delivery.
Edible Images and Sugar Models
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg images. The quality of print is dependent on the quality of the photo you provided.
• We require a minimum 7 working days notice on all cakes ordered.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
• We only accept cards for orders placed online. We use SSL 3D secure payments via Sagepay payment gateway
All data collected by us is stored and maintained under the conditions of our GDPR policy.
• Deliveries are made by DPD, on your chosen delivery date. You will be emailed directly from them with regard time of deliveries.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We only deliver within the UK.
• We do not deliver on Sundays.
• We can deliver to neighbours if you are out. Please specify your neighbors complete address.
Refund and Cancellation
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 7 working days prior to delivery.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
• For complaint related issues, customer cakes or cupcakes must be returned for investigation purposes. If a cake or cupcake product is not returned for investigation, the maximum that will be offered is a replacement of the order. No further refund will offered.
• Photographic evidence may be required prior to using your cake.
• For delivery order, the maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.